Re: Code fix for the Disable Screen Shield Extension on GNOME 3.16 ?

Hi Kartik
I'm trying to get the Disable Screen Shield extension to work on GNOME 3.16
/ Fedora 22. This used to be a simple matter of updating the version number
in metadata.json, but it doesn't work now:

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/672/disable-screen-shield/
I just had a look at my local copy and it turns out I had some local
changes, which I apparently also submitted on github. The changes are
supposed to make the code a bit more robust, so perhaps they can help to
run on 3.16 (I'm still at 3.14). Anyway, the patch is here:

https://github.com/lgpasquale/gnome-shell-extension-disable-screenshield/issues/2

Gr.

Matthijs