Re: Any way to add supported versions to metadata.json on GS extension site without submitting a new version?

On 17/10/14 14:33, Megh Parikh wrote:
Is there any way to add supported versions to metadata.json on GS extension site without submitting a new
version and going through the review
process again?

I think if you submit a new version that only changes the metadata, it will go through straight away without
a review

Or to modify metadata.json (I would also like to add github project in metadata.json of one of my extension)