Re: modify the height of head bar

I believe that things like tabs and the new header bars are controlled
by the GTK3 theme and not the Gnome-shell theme.
You may want to look here:
http://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/2014/05/06/tweaking-a-the-gtk-theme-using-css/

On Wed, 2014-10-15 at 15:32 +0800, zhh zhou wrote:
Hello everyone, I want to change the height of head bar because it is
really big for me. I can change the height of title bar by
modify /usr/share/themes/Adwaita/metacity-1/metacity-theme-3.xml and
found that 12px is just suitable. But I I really don't know how to
change the height of head bar and the label bar marked on the picture.
Can anyone tell me, thanks a lot.

​