Re: Help on searching application in activities overview

You're right, Norman. I somehow mixed things up and replaced "Icon" with "Exec" by accident... Problem solved. thanks a lot!

Hello:

Exec=groupwise
Exec=gwclient.png

Exec=nmclient
Exec=nmclient.png

I believe the second Exec='s  should be Icon= .

Also the icon path should be fully qualified and the executable must be
in the user's PATH or fully qualified.  I stopped looking at your
attachments when I looked at the .desktop files.

See:
https://developer.gnome.org/desktop-entry-spec/

If you have a functional .desktop just dropping it
into /usr/share/applications works for me.

Hope this is useful.

Norman