Shell extensions on suspend and resume

I wrote an extension which keeps track of which monitor windows are on when in a multi-monitor setup.  When you switch to a single monitor set-up, it stores that info, and when you return to a multi-monitor set up it returns the windows to the correct monitor.  The extension works fine, as long as I don't suspend.  However, if there's a suspend cycle in between then the windows don't return.

So this leads me to wonder, what signals get sent when you suspend/resume?
(for example the window 'unamanged', screen 'monitors-changed', and screen 'window-left-monitor' signals)

Also, do enable() and disable() get called?

I'd like to understand the effect of suspend/resume on extensions to try to fix it

--
Diego Fernandez - 爱国