MessageTray customising and moving.

Hi,

The messageTray does not work as I would like in my application.

I would need the following requirements:
* always visible.
* move it to a custom boxlayout in a bottom panel (an extension I made).

Unfortunately, it looks like the messageTray object design is not very good.
It should be an object that could be embeded and customized, but it is impossible, because of some dependencies everywhere in it.

if some people have a precise on how to do what I need, please advice. Or a complete re-engineering of it is needed ?

Regards,
S.Ancelot