Re: Wiki updates

Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
I'm planning to update the GNOME Shell wikipages [1] [2], I plan to
focus on update the pages with new screenshots from the 3.12 release,
remove outdated content and point to new resources.

Thanks for volunteering to work on this, Oliver! Some notes on where
to put these pages:

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/

Leave this in place.

2 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design

Leave this in place, but remove resulting dead links from changes below.

3 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/

Move all subpages below https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/OS/ , except for
Gizmos and Finding and reminding - these should go below
https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/ .

4 https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design/Guidelines/

Move https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design/Guidelines/SystemStatus
to https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/OS/SystemStatusArea

Move https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design/Guidelines/ApplicationName
to https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/HIG/ApplicationName

Move https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Design/Guidelines/MessageTray
to https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/OS/MessageTray

When moving pages, please make sure that any new sub-pages have links
from their parent pages, and don't leave any orphaned pages behind
you. Also, please remove any old dead links. Feel free to ask on IRC
if you have any other questions.

Thanks again,

Allan