Re: gnome-shell 3.10: Focus java windows

I have same issue in Fedora 20, GS 3.10 with the latest Java 1.7.0.60.
Some Java apps are not focused when started, they do not receive focus
with Alt+Tab, only clicking window helps. But that is not the only
issue. Some Java apps may stop working for no reason, or may not display
text correctly, or even worse, have popup dialogs that are impossible to
close.

These all started after an update, when many packages were updated, and
among them Java was updated to update 60. I do not know whether it is
just this update, or something else, or a combination. I was not able to
downgrade it back to 1.7.0.45.

Vadim.