Re: Hot corner priority.

Hi Florian, thank you for the prompt reply.
It could become the chance for me to become an extension developer :-)
It seems that this behavior is desired: personally I don't understand the reason for a such choice.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 8:01 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Donato Marrazzo
<donato marrazzo gmail com> wrote:
> I'd like to use the Hot Corner to switch quickly among VMWare and other
> application, but it happens that when the VM is in full screen mode the hot
> corner is not sensible.
> Is there a way to change this behavior?

Not without changing the code[0], either by patching gnome-shell
itself or via an extension.

[0] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/tree/js/ui/layout.js#n1204