Re: Mouse click problem.

I replaced my mouse, and the problem is gone.
Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 4:31 PM, 邓尧 <torshie gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
After upgrading ubuntu 14.04 recently, my mouse doesn't work correctly sometimes. When I single click some widgets, the program responds as if it was a double click, for example, if I click a word in gnome-terminal, gnome-terminal would highlight the word, if I click the title bar of a window, the window becomes maximized.
Not every single click is like this, just once in a few times. Which bug it may be ? gnome-shell, xorg, kernel or it's a problem of my mouse ?

Thanks
Deng Yao