Re: Let's talk about Bugzilla

NEEDINFO will remove the bug from the queries just like RESOLVED; the
reporter is allowed to re-open RESOLVED bugs as well, but unlike that,
we'll need the bug squad to go through all the NEEDINFO bugs in a
couple of months to close them again — generating more bugmail in the
process.

personally, I'd be okay with NEEDINFO-ing bugs with at least one
comment on them; bugs without comments should just be closed, with the
explicit invite to reopen them if they can be reproduced with a recent
version of GNOME.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.