Re: What are those scroll dots for?

Hi,

Those look like the scroll dots of Gnote/Tomboy Integration extension. Don't you happen to have this extension ( https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/769/gnotetomboy-integration/) installed?

Regards,
Zsolt

On szo, 2014-04-26 at 06:00 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
Hi people,

Its been amazing so far running Gnome 3.12.1.  The interface changes to
nautilus and pop-up dialogues are nice.  I like the idea of buttons
without curves (with colour on hover) and the tabs with coloured lines
(for active ones).

I see redundant dots at the bottom of the desktop (not in activity
mode).  Its been there since the I updated some weeks ago.  I am running
Fedora Rawhide.  They look like scroll dots (similar to those on
applications grid menu under 'activities'.  Here's an illustration:
http://onyeibo.fastmail.fm/forums/what-is-that%3F.png

Is this a precursor to something exciting or an anomaly?

Regards
Onyeibo