Display new filed bugs with bugbot on #gnome-shell

Hi,

Gnome shell has a big amount of filed bugs per day. I think that makes it uncontrolable for free-time contributors like me.
But I think we(free time contributors) are still interested in new bugs to solve or to mark them as duplicated and do a little of bugzilla management.
Subscribing to the mail list of bugzilla for gnome-shell causes to have an overhelming amount of bug reports in my mail box which I probably don't have time to look at.

For that case and situation, I think it's good to have bugbot like in #gedit, writting new bug reports on IRC, since when I look at IRC it's because I'm available, and probably I can catch some bugs to solve or to mark them as duplicates.

It's not a ideal situation, but better than all (bugzilla gnome-shell maillist) or anything.

What do you think?

Thanks!
Carlos Soriano