Re: Debug gnome-shell extension

2013/9/14 Baptiste Saleil <baptiste saleil gmail com>:
Hi there.

I'm working on a Gnome-Shell extension and would like to port it to 3.8.x
I really miss the error tab of looking glass for debug my extension, but
it's not available in 3.8

This page[0] says that errors are now on stderr. The problem is that there
is no gdm folder in my .cache nor .xsession-erros in my home.
So please, where can I get my extension global.log messages ?

If you're using a systemd distribution, all session messages are
logged in to the journal. You can find them with
journalctl --full --user

Giovanni