Re: disappearing panel at bottom

On 29/10/13 03:04, Jim Maas wrote:
I'm using the latest gnome-shell on Ubuntu 13.10 and really like it.  One question though.  On 13.4 I used to get a transparent panel at the bottom showing me what applications are running, usually when I hit the hot corner (I think!) .  Since upgrading I've seen it a couple of times but can not get it regularly, and have no idea how I got it visible.  Can anyone help ?
<super>+M or slide the mouse pointer into the bottom edge of screen with a bit of speed.

Thanks

Jim