Maximize and Tile Gestures broken in GS-3.10

I'm running Fedora 20 (pre-release) and I find I can no longer get a window to maximize or tile(half) by dragging it to the top or corners respectively.  It works only when I grab a maximized window out of position and immediately restore same without releasing the drag session (meanwhile, this success is only recorded for "maximize" but not "tile")

I'm thinking of filing a bug against gnome-shell, but I'm wondering if this is not happening by design.

Anyone experiencing this?  What do I do?

Regards
Onyeibo