Re: trying to disconnect signals from thumbnailsbox

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Amy <mathematical coffee gmail com> wrote:
I'm trying to replace the thumbnails box (Main.overview._thumbnailsBox) with
my own.

However, the thumbnails box connects to a few Main.overview signals (like
showing/hidden) and even though I destroy the thumbnails box's actor, the
thumbnails box still appears to respond to the signals (causing all sorts of
segfaults due to the actor being destroyed...)

As the actor is not supposed to be destroyed normally, it's perfectly
possible that we miss disconnecting the signals. Please don't try to
workaround this, but file a bug against gnome-shell (of course
including a patch yourself would be very welcome!)

Thanks,
Florian