Re: Pb using AccountsService in an extension

Thanks for the tip Florian. So I'll have to look deeper in
loginDialog.js on how it's done.

vendredi 03 mai 2013 à 17:22 +0200, Florian Müllner a écrit :
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM,  <shuihuzhuan free fr> wrote:
I don't understand a problem I have using AccountsService in an extension, though it works in looking
glass. The code is really simple.

AS = imports.gi.AccountsService
AS.UserManager.get_default().list_users().length

You cannot assume that list_users() returns a valid result until you
are signaled that users have been loaded, e.g. the
UserManager:is-loaded property is set to true.