Re: Gio.DBusProxy munging Signal callback arguments

On 01/05/13 05:22, Louis des Landes wrote:
I'm curious what the second argument actually is (although I don't
really need it for my purposes)

The D-Bus "unique name" of the sender of the signal. If you don't need
it, ignore it; it's occasionally useful (for instance if you're
receiving signals from several processes, and you want to respond to the
signal by calling a method on the process that sent it).