Detecting 'Hide all normal windows'/'show desktop' shortcut?

Hi all,

How can I detect when the user uses the 'Hide all normal windows' shortcut (Keyboard > Shortcuts > Navigation > Hide all normal windows)?

I thought this would fire a 'minimize' signal on the windows (I had been listening to `global.window_manager`'s 'minimize' signal), but apparently not.
Also doesn't trigger `global.window_manager`'s 'map' or 'destroy' signals.

From a quick look through the mutter source it appears that what this does is focus the "Desktop" window rather than minimize the others (core/screen.c meta_screen_(un)show_desktop) but I do not see any obvious signals to connect to; can anyone recommend one?

cheers
Amy