Re: A progress bar in notification area

On Jun 4, 2013 10:20 AM, "Amy" <mathematical coffee gmail com> wrote:

It seems unlikely that (say) Firefox would expose the current download "progress" to any interested application

Doesn't Unity do this though? Last time I used it, Nautilus, Firefox and Chrome all got miniature progress bars over their icons in Unity's sidebar. So there must be some mechanism for it, but I couldn't tell you what it is.

– Jason