Re: Styling first line of text

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 15:54 -0500, Norman L. Smith wrote:
> The ClutterText of the St.Entry does not allow markup
> because it is editable.  Using .set_use_markup(true) on
> the ClutterText of a label works with pango markup. You
> might consider adding a label for the title of your note.
> You could parse out the first non-blank line of the entry
> text, add  the pango markup to it, then set the label text
> and then .set_use_markup(true) on the label's ClutterText.

Thanks for that idea. Using a label for the text, I'm able to show/hide
the label and insert/remove the title text from the entry widget on
key-focus-in/out events.
	Also, I can just use CSS to theme it that way.

It has exactly the appearance I was looking for.

--
PGP: 9626CE2B
Twitter/Identi.ca: @sambull