My extension has an error but lg says it doesn't...

Hi all,

I just upgraded to 3.6 so that I could fix one of my extensions. It doesn't start as expected, the extensions
webpage says it has an error, lg says that also bt when I click on the "show errors" text under it it says
that there are no errors...I am a bit confused...

How am I supposed to debug my extension if I can't see what error it has?

Thanks,
Gabriel

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or attachment by anyone other than
the addressee is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the
email including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the contents to any other person.
Personal views or opinions are solely those of the author and not of Trafigura. Trafigura does not guarantee
that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference. By communicating with anyone at Trafigura by email, you consent to the
monitoring or interception of such email by Trafigura in accordance with its internal policies. Unless
otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and
does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted.