From: Rovanion Luckey [rovanion luckey gmail com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 13:01
To: Gabriel Rossetti
Cc: Donato Marrazzo; gnome-shell-list gnome org
Subject: Re: AppMenu design feedback

Hi,
Does the extension put the options from the App Menu anywhere in the application or are they just lost?

2013/2/22 Gabriel Rossetti <gabriel rossetti trafigura com<mailto:gabriel rossetti trafigura com>>
Hi,

I wrote an extension that does this "Remove Panel App Menu" as I find the AppMenu counter-productive,
confusing (why have menus in two different places?) and it breaks the sloppy mouse focus (you can't access
the AppMenu since it changes when the mouse goes over another window when you try and access it).

Unfortunately I don't have Gnome Shell 3.6 yet and from what the users say the extension doesn't work on
3.6/3.7. I will try to upgrade my Ubuntu next week and see if I can fix this issue.

In any event, just keep on looking on the extension's page and I will announce when it is fixed, hopefully
soon.

Cheers,
Gabriel