Re: Non-bug patch

2013/2/10 Sam Bull <sam hacking sent com>:
> Is there a standard way to send a patch, without a bug report?
>
> I was just working on an extension, and saw an opportunity to make a
> small code reusability improvement in appDisplay.js.
>
> The patch is attached, in case any developers see it here.

No, the standard way is to open a bug, and attach the patch there.
If you don't want to go through bugzilla, just do
git bz file gnome-shell/general <commit>

We prefer to see all non trivial patches there, because it keeps
history togheter and because it has an interface for easy reviewing.
Thanks for your collaboration

Giovanni