Re: SearchProvider2

The former, I guess? I don't know enough about the way GNOME Shell works
yet to answer that question intelligently, to be honest. I'm working on
an extension that would allow users to integrate shell scripts with the
overview without having to write their own complicated extension. For
example, a user would just have to type "firefox -search %s" in a dialog
box instead of writing a couple hundred lines of JS.