Error display (drivers?)

I write to report an error on the screen display. Unfortunately this error has persisted since the release of Fedora 19 (in beta did not happen) and notify the mailing list because I have not enough information to make a bug report in GNOME bugzilla.

The error is that on certain occasions, GTK + displays all black in color (any window or contextual menu). This prevents proper operation and forces logoff or system restart (restart the shell does not solve the problem).

The only common behavior I noticed before the error occurs, is be using Evince or EOG (visualizing large files). After any operation darken and applications can not use the system (I have not been able to take screenshots).

Anyone else happens?.

It happens on both my desktop computer and on my laptop (Intel graphics).