can't set defaults for gnome-panel 3.6.2

I try to set some defaults for gnome-panel from a debian package, I did this with the following dconf configuration on Ubuntu precise (gnome 3.4.1) with success:

In /etc/dconf/profile/user I had:

    user-db:user
    system-db:site

and in /dconf/db/site.d/autohide-bottom-panel:

[org/gnome/gnome-panel/layout/toplevels/bottom-panel]
    auto-hide=true

after a dconf update everything was fine.

This does not work anymore with Ubuntu raring (gnome 3.6.2)
The changed value simply don't show up, event after reboots, deleting of ~/.config/dconf and ~/.cache/dconf.

I tried than another approach. I changed the schema directly. First I tried with Vendor Overrides according to this https://developer.gnome.org/gio/stable/GSettings.html#GSettings.description, but this seems only to work with values that are already part of the schema. The auto-hide Key is not. I tried it with an .geschema.xml file. Now I can see it with gsettings list-recursively | grep auto-hide
org.gnome.gnome-panel.layout.toplevels.bottom-panel auto-hide true
but I get this if I address it directly:

gsettings --schemadir /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas get org.gnome.gnome-panel.layout.toplevels.bottom-panel auto-hide Schema 'org.gnome.gnome-panel.layout.toplevels.bottom-panel' is relocatable (path must be specified)

Is this the reason it doesn't show up with dconf? This is the used XML file: http://pastebin.com/KNeJ1CPG

I am aware that this might be a ubuntu only problem, but I expect to find here more competent people that might send me to the right direction.

Regards
Gerald

!DSPAM:517110b3266341120711142!