Re: Gnome-Shell extension & Gtk+ widgets

Extensions cannot create GTK+ windows for technical reasons.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Vadim <vadim dbfin com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to create an extension that would create
GtkApplication>GtkApplicationWindow>GtkWidget, then run the application,
show the window, and be able to modify the content of the widget?

In my attempt to do so I am stuck at GtkApplication::run(), because I do
not know what exactly to pass to the method.

Vadim.