Re: Why modal dialogs are not movable?

Ozan Çağlayan wrote:
I'm attaching a very annoying case that I encounter frequently. When I
open a PDF and want to save it on the disk, the modal file dialog asks
for the name of the file. The thing is that modal window can not be
moved e.g. I can't look at the title of the PDF or whatever to get a
clue for naming the file.

Is it a choice/restriction or a bug somewhere? Why I can't move them?

It's possible to change this behaviour by running:

   dconf write /org/gnome/shell/overrides/attach-modal-dialogs false

Ron