Re: Which function is called when an app is selected in AppDisplay by hitting the return key?

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Bazon Bloch <bazonbloch arcor de> wrote:
> Thanks, but unfortunately, I can't see a connection to the
> workspace-change-event caused by that in the overview-appdisplay...
> The closest thing I can find in appDisplay.js is the function
> AppWellIcon._onButtonPress(actor, event), but again, this function is only
> called, when the search result is clicked by the mouse button, not if just
> the return key is hit....

The 'button-press' event is only used for the context menu, activation
is handled in response to the 'clicked' event; that event is emitted
when clicking the StButton (click == button-press + button-release
using the same mouse button). Typing Return/Enter while the StButton
has keyboard focus will emulate a click with the left mouse button.

Regards,
Florian