Rudimentary documentation of gnome-shell JS files

Hi all,

I've done a sort of "index" of the gnome-shell js files (in js/ui and
js/misc) for GNOME 3.2 and 3.4, listing briefly what each file does
and giving also a quick summary of classes in each file.

I thought I'd share it on the list in case anyone wants a quick guide.
I imagine this will mainly be new gnome-shell-extension developers
saying "I want to write an extension that modifies the XYZ behaviour,
what files should I look at?" - they can quickly locate some relevant
files as a starting point and then go read those files. It is by no
means definitive (or entirely correct !! I'm still learning myself -
corrections welcome. 'specially all the DBus stuff which still
confuses me greatly - "server", "proxy", "object", ...), but it may be
of some use.

It lives here: http://mathematicalcoffee.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/gnome-shell-javascript-source.html

However, is there some sort of gnome shell extensions wiki that I
could upload this to so that it could be collaboratively worked on? I
envision there being a quick index of file -> summary of what it does
(e.g. "status/network.js - the network indicator") along with a wiki
article for each file with more details. Or perhaps it might be
worthwhile for me to try integrate some of these comments into the JS
source in preparation for eventually running a documentation generator
(some sort of doxygen equivalent for javascript) over it.

Corrections & suggestions welcome (though if there's a wiki page I can
put it on we can all correct/add to it in bits and pieces).

cheers