Re: increase space for windows

Check out the maximus extension by mathematicalcoffee on extensions.gnome.org

On Nov 6, 2012 3:24 AM, "Szabo Bogdan" <szabobogdan yahoo com> wrote:
Hi folks,

To improve my experience with gnome shell, I would like to have more space on my screen, so I am wondering how I can remove the window title bar and add it to the gnome shell header in the same way that unity and mac os does?

I don't know if this is in your future development plan, or you don't want to implement such feature. I am a good programmer, with great experience and if I could help to implement such functionality, please contact me.

Thanks,
Bogdan