Re: Delay in extension reviews?

Yeah, I've been behind and been meaning to catch up. I've looked at
the code a few times, and started wondering to myself whether the
GtkIconTheme hack is OK. I think it is, but we really need to fix the
symbolic icon bug at the core. Investigation into why it's happening
would be extremely nice.

I'll try to clear out the extension review queue tomorrow.