Multiple monitor behaviour changed in the Activities screen

Hi.

Following my last post (I have just upgraded my arch installation) ....

* NOTE: I have the gconf setting
/desktop/gnome/shell/windows/workspaces_only_on_primary UNCHECKED.

For the previous version of gnome, when I scroll workspaces then both
monitors scrolled so I can have a different set of applications on
each workspace/monitor combination. When I go into the activities
screen, on my left hand monitor i see the windows available on the
workspace i'm current looking at, with a preview of all the
workspaces. Clicking on the workspace causes the screen to display the
windows on the new workspace to be displayed. The right hand had just
a preview of ALL the windows that are on the right hand screen over
ALL the desktops.

I thought that was weird at first, but I have really come to like that
'feature'.

After the update I now find that both sides of the screen behaves the
same (i.e. only show previews of apps on the current workspace).
Although this is okay (i prefer the other way now) the only hitch to
this (which is a show-stopper) is the workspace previews only show the
left hand display, so I do not get a preview of what is on the other
workspaces.

So I have a few questsions....

1) Is there a setting to go back to the other way.
2) Is there a setting to display the entire desktop in the previews,
not just the left hand screen
3) Is this the right forum for questions like these.

I have a few more suggestions for developers until I get my head into
the code, I would like to know if this is the right place to post
suggestions for new features and issues like the one in this email.

Thank you.
Matt.