Re: A couple of extension writing questions

Around about 13/05/12 11:51, Clemens scribbled ...
i have used a PanelButton with custom css in the 3.2 version of my
extension:

Thanks for that, and to Tim as well; I've had a play with both approaches, but I think I'm going to have to stick with a text label for the “button” for now, I suspect I may be expecting too much :-/

I did manage to get my custom icon in, and also managed to get it highlighting on hover, but ... I actually had a *box* for my button, the image on the left and a text value in the right, and I couldn't get them both working in unison. Clicking either opened the menu, and hovering either highlighted the text part, but the image only ever changed when it alone got hovered.

  Ah well.  Thanks anyway.

--
[phoenix@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[phoenix@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature