Window signals (signals in general)

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a signal emitted when a window changes
state in the sense of "above"/"on all workspaces"? I can spot signals
(in shell-wm.c) for maximize, minimize, unmaximize, map, destroy,
switch workspace, etc but not for above/on all workspaces. Is this
covered in something more generic like a "changed-state"-type signal?

I'm writing an extension that just adds these menu items to the title
bar (by the way - Google Chrome doesn't get a title bar from
gnome-shell, possibly because by default it has 'Use System Title Bars
and Borders' unchecked). I have a little toggle for above/on all
workspaces and wanted to listen to the 'above'/'on all workspaces'
signal so that if the user changes the window's status without using
the menu (e.g. right-clicking on the title bar and using that menu
instead), the menu can remain in sync.

(It's no big deal if there isn't one - I'll just make sure that every
time the menu is opened the above and on_all_workspaces properties are
read and the widgets updated appropriately. It just seems more elegant
to only do this on demand, i.e. when the relevant signal is raised).

In general, how may I see what signals are available? At the moment I
`grep g_signal_new *.c` in `gnome-shell/src` : is this sufficient to
show all available ones?

cheers.