Re: gnome shell 3.3.92 can't show the shell

hi,

If you don't want to disable/remove all extensions you should check,
which one is causing the error.

a) ~/.xsession-errors
 - will contain a lot of unrelated information
b) LookingGlas log (alt +f2 - lg)
 - With some luck you find "Failed to load extension '...'"
c) Gnome-tweak-tool shows an yellow ! if an extension was not loaded
d) Login, open a terminal and restart shell (gnome-shell --replace &)
 - log messages will go to the terminal

clemens