regarding shell + 3.3.9x apps integration

Hello everyone!
I've been lately trying the 3.3.90 shell and epiphany-browser and the
0.3.4 gnome-documents.
The current behavior is not what I expected. Allow me to explain myself.

When "unmaximized", Web and Documents show their title bar (with the
close button) and the menu bar with the lonely menu item (that also
shows up on the shell panel: smooth!!), but when maximized the title bar
disappears leaving the menu bar (and the lonely menu item) within the
window.
Is this the expected behavior? Isn't this menu supposed to disappear (at
least) when the window is maximized?
Other thing is I think that (even maximized) title bar should not
disappear as I still may want to use the close button to, well... close
the window (with a single click).

Best regards and keep up with the hard work: it's showing pretty bad
ass,
--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr
                                         Nova Desktop Development Leader