Re: Ati/amd hardware

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Michael Hill <mdhillca fastmail fm> wrote:
I have this in a ThinkPad and got it running with the fglrx driver in May, but by September had switched to the radeon driver. It has mostly worked perfectly (openSUSE).

I have a potential volunteer also having problems with ATI and claims that gnome-shell crashes on him.

Has anybody seen this?

sri

Mike