Re: GSoC Idea

Is package management such a core functionality that it would be best
suited in the overview and not a separate application? According to
yum statistics, I've only installed 5 packages in the past three
weeks.

That said, the overview is going to change dramatically soon. Maybe
you should help Florian and Jakub with that? See
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/log/?p=1181 for details.