Re: Gnome 3.4 breaks sloppy mouse focus?

Le mercredi 29 février 2012 à 13:52 -0500, Jasper St. Pierre a écrit :
> Of course, it would be wonderful or terrible if we have global menus,
> but we don't. We have "Application Menus"... what's the difference?
>
> Application menus are explicitly set by the application, and aren't
> pulled out of a GtkMenu at all. They're designed with both the Shell
> and the Application in mind. If you ever see "File", "Edit", etc. in
> an application menu, file a bug. That's not what it's designed for.
> It's designed for application-global things.

What about single-window apps like gnome-documents? I noticed
gnome-documents has "view as -> grid/list", and "fullscreen" items in
the app menu. Those two items are very window-specific, but - as there
is always one window only, they are also application-specific. Still, I
think those items should *not* be in the app menu. More over,
gnome-documents doesn't even have a window menu at all... Should I file
a bug?