Enable use of mouse and keyboard in a ScrollView

Hello.

I'm developing an extension for gnome shell. I have a problem with the ScrollView.
I created my ScrollView simply like this :

this.scrollView = new St.ScrollView({style_class: 'vfade',
hscrollbar_policy: Gtk.PolicyType.NEVER,
vscrollbar_policy: Gtk.PolicyType.ALWAYS
});

My problem is that the scroll bar is only usable by wheel of mouse.
I would like be able to scroll with mouse (by clicking on the bar) and with keyboard (up/down keys).

I tried to add this with :

this.scrollView.set_mouse_scrolling(true);
... without any success.
I need your help, and hope you'll help me.

Regards,
Baptiste.