Re: popup menu not grabbing focus problems

Thanks for your reply Jasper,

I just replied Florian, you can read that on the maillist.

I want to add to that another symptom which might help.

When clicking on of the other buttons on the panel, it brings the menu
and that menu grabs focus, also when moving the mose pointer to another
button it moves the focus to that other button it's popup menu and
closes the original popup while displaying the new one.

My extension does this:

When I click on one of my buttons, it opens the menu without that menu
grabbing focus, also when moving to the next button it stays open, I
must click again to close it, I can open all menus of all buttons and
make a real mess of my screen, I want it to behave as above explanation.

Maybe this helps you to see what I done wrong or missed doing.

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,