Re: gnome-shell got memory leaks ?

Am So 17 Jun 2012 18:17:09 CEST schrieb Jasper St. Pierre:
Can you just try using nouveau for a day or two to tell if it's the
driver's fault or not?

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM, 邓尧<torshie gmail com>  wrote:

After using for about two hours, its memory consumption grows up to
more than 2.5G, and keeps growing! Smells like memory leaks :-(
I'm using nvidia 295.40 driver.
Anyone how to fix this ?
You should try the Nouveau driver, as NVidia is probably the culprit.
Other than that, you should report a bug to NVidia, but don't expect a
fast answer.

I wish I could, but I need nvidia binary driver to develop opencl programs.
If nvidia driver really leaks, probably I will go for the classic gnome or
unity.
I really love gnome-shell, it could speedup my developing a lot.