Problem using gio settings in prefs tool

hi,

I am working on the prefs tool for my extension.
The user is able to store application based config in the settings schema. Therefore i use a json object thats stringified before it is saved to the settings and added a save button (e.g. only store/reload the
'json object' after the user has finished his work).
After saving the chances i show a gtk.messagebox. At this point the whole shell freezes (sometimes)
and i have to restart it from tty1 by killing the old shell and start a new one. (gnome-shell --replace
doesn't work).

Today i found a interesing log message on my tty.
   JS Error: must pass a single parameter to log

the error occures inside a catch-block in modules/overrides/Gio.js#_propertySetter (around line 150)

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gjs/tree/modules/overrides/Gio.js?id=96977af3512f9af7a778230a632e847c83b10679

Line #153 should be
    this
.g_object_path + '. Error is ' + e.message);

but is
    this
.g_object_path, '. Error is ' + e.message);

can somebody confirm that this is a bug /point me to the correct bug-tracker?

cheers
  clemens