Re: Question on translations and prefs.js

Hi Amy,

Yes, I have

const Me = imports.misc.extensionUtils.getCurrentExtension();
const Convenience = Me.imports.convenience;

const Gettext =
imports.gettext.domain('gnome-shell-extensions-quicklaunchbar');
const _ = Gettext.gettext;

and in the init()

Convenience.initTranslations('gnome-shell-extensions-quicklaunchbar');

Before I put in the effort of making it work, I want to know if the
translations are supposed to work in prefs.js

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,