RE: Dark theme in non-gtk3 apps?

On Jul 18, 2012 12:10 AM, "Mark M" <thebluesgnr hotmail com> wrote:

> I have a simple non-GTK3 application (it's using SDL actually) and I would like it to use the darker variant of the theme for Mutter instead of the regular one. Is this possible?
The answer depends very much on whether you are asking as user or developer :-)
Mutter uses the dark variant for all windows that have the _GTK_THEME_VARIANT X11 property set to "dark".

Thanks Florian, that's exactly what I needed. Now I just need to figure out how to set X11 properties in an SDL app, shouldn't be too much.
Thanks for the help!