Extension Thunderbird Integration

Hey,

I have developed an extension for a better integration of Thunderbird some time ago: https://github.com/tanwald/gnome-shell-extension-thunderbird-integration

This extension uses the GNOME Shell notifications system to inform the user about new mail. It consists of two extensions. A Thunderbird extension which sends DBus-signals and the GNOME Shell part which connects to those signals.

Recently I got a request to push it to extensions.gnome.org but I think that it is not suitable for that site because it is not only a GNOME Shell extension and other steps have to be taken in order to install it. Is that assumption correct?

Feel free to fork...

Regards,
Paul