Re: A gestural pager assistant

Le 01/01/2012 11:04, Thanasis Georgiou a écrit :
I tried the -m option, it only works if I set it to 32768 (for any
modifier). I tried all other options without success.

Thank you for your feedback. Now I think I have found the problem.
Is your "Num Lock" activated? Its corresponds to Mod2Mask...
I have to find a way to manage such default modifier in my code...
I am trying to learn X11 programming. Any advice is welcome :-)

While it works though, it's pretty good and useful. It would be nice
to extend this, it adds a new interesting way of controlling the
shell.
Many thanks. I hope it will convince plenty of users.

And by the way, happy new year!

Best wishes for 2012 !

Regards
Christophe